|Event Start on||:||22 March 2017|
|Event End||:||31 May 2017|
• Experience: implementation, backup and recovery, monitoring, and tuning databases for Oracle 11gR2, IDM DB2 9.7 and MS SQL Server 2008 R2/2012 hosted on virtual/cloud environment.
• Working Knowledge of HACMP, HADR in DB2 UDB and Oracle.
• Familiar with SQL Server Log Shipping, Mirroring and AlwaysON technology.
• Experience Required :5+years
Role & Responsibility
• The Database Administrator will be primarily working on designing, implementing, managing and supporting multiple flavors of Production and Non-Production database systems comprising of Oracle, IBM DB2 and SQL Server.
• The ideal candidate will enjoy working closely with cross-functional teams across the organization including Server, Network, Storage/Backup etc.
• He/She will use creative thinking to identify opportunities to optimize current environments or implement enhancements for increased productivity.
• The DBA will act as a point of contact for any related changes and/or installations under their assigned area of responsibility, and evaluates, documents, monitors, configures, and tunes existing database systems.
• The Database Administrator must have in-depth Oracle & IBM DB2 experience in primary and Microsoft SQL server database administration experience as a secondary.
Working Permit (Singapore)
• Singapore PR (preferred)
• EP (welcome)
This role is performed by technical professionals who specialize in providing perform services to clients on hardware and software components. Activities include operation and maintenance of operating systems across multiple platforms, middleware applications, various database technologies, high availability solutions and load balancing Job responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following: operation and maintenance of operating systems and platform support, database administration, capacity planning, performance management, security compliance. Support is also provided for systems management tools which monitor the operational status of the environment.